Child Care Immunization Education Thursday, May 23, PHD Hayden, 8500 N. Atlas Rd., 6-8:30 p.m. Call 415-5145 to register.
Teen Tobacco Cessation:
Free classes begin the first Tuesday of each month and continue once per week for three additional weeks. They meet 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at PHD Hayden, 8500 N. Atlas Rd. To register, call 415-5143.
Free classes begin the first Wednesday of each month and continue once per week for three additional weeks. They meet 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Harding Family Center, 411 N. 5th St. in Coeur d'Alene. To register, call 415-5143.
Free classes are scheduled June 3, 10, 17 and 24, 2013, from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Dept. of Labor Conference Room, 35 Wildcat Way, Suite A, in Kellogg. To register, call 415-5143.
Free classes are scheduled June 7, 14, 22 and 28, 2013, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in the Post Office Building, 2nd floor, in Bonners Ferry. To register, call 415-5143.
Institutional Controls Program (ICP)
Contractor Licensing classes are Mondays at 8 a.m. or Thursdays at 1 p.m. every week except for holidays at PHD Kellogg, 114 W. Riverside. There is no fee for the class. The class is required before contractors can perform any excavation or certain interior projects. Questions? Call 783-0707.
Fit and Fall Proof™ - free fitness program designed to strengthen older adults so they fall less. Classes meet for 10 weeks and then start again. Register at the class site. For information, call program coordinator Lisa Gardom at 415-5242.
- Coeur d'Alene
- Bestland Retirement Center, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30-10:30 a.m., 606 Best Ave.
- Heritage Place, Mondays and Wednesdays, 10-11 a.m., 280 E. Acorn Ave..
- First Presbyterian Church, Wednesdays at 1-2 p.m., Fridays, 10-11 a.m.., 521 Lakeside Ave.
- North Star Retirement Homes, Mondays and Fridays, 9 a.m.-10 a.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Hayden Gems, Tuesdays and Fridays, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Hayden Senior Center, 9428 Government Way.
- Seventh Day Adventist Church, Mondays and Thursdays, 10 a.m.-11 a.m., 12940 N. Government Way.
- Hauser Fire Station, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9-10 a.m., 17988 W. Lake St.
- Harrison Senior Center, Mondays and Thursdays, 10:45 a.m.
- Post Falls
- Calvary Lutheran Church, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30-10:30 a.m., 1011 N. Compton St.
- Garden Plaza, Wednesdays, 1 p.m., and Fridays at 10 a.m., 545 N. Garden Plaza Court.
- Post Falls Senior Center, Tuesday and Thursdays, 9:30-10:30 a.m., 1215 E. Third Ave.
- Golden Spike Estates, Mondays and Wednesdays, 10-11 a.m., 8565 W. Yosemite St.
- Spirit Lake
- Spirit Lake Senior Center, Mondays and Wednesdays, 10-11 a.m.
- Priest River
- Priest River Community Center, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9-10 a.m., 890 Hwy 57.
- Newport, WA
- Hospitality House , Mondays and Thursdays, 8-9 a.m., 216 S. Washington Ave.
- Clark Fork
- Clark Fork/Hope Senior Center, 1001 Cedar St., Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
- Bonners Ferry
- Boundary Senior Hospitality Center, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 11-noon.
- Shoshone Medical Center, Mondays and Thursdays, 10-11 a.m.