Panhandle Health District's Mission
To prevent disease, disability and premature death; to promote healthy lifestyles; and to protect the health and quality of the environment.
Panhandle Health District Headquarters
8500 N. Atlas Road
Hayden, Idaho 83835
Panhandle Health District's Goals
A healthy population now and in the future through healthful living, clean air and water, disaster preparedness and the prevention of the spread of disease.
Idaho's six other Health Districts:
- North Central Health District
- Southwest District Health
- Central District Health Department
- South Central Public Health District
- Southeastern District Health Department
- Eastern Idaho Public Health District
Public Health materials in Spanish through Seattle & King County Public Health