Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
What is WIC?
WIC is a federally funded supplemental nutrition program for women, infants and children. Read more!
Get Started with WIC
- WIC Income Eligiblity Guidelines
- Application for the Idaho WIC Program
- Participant Rights, Responsibilities and Consent Form
- What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- WIC Food List (For women and children ages 1 to 5)
Help with Breastfeeding
For information about WIC services, questions or to schedule an appointment, contact the main WIC office:
If calling long distance:
Note: All appointments for our Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai and Shoshone county WIC offices are made through the main WIC office.